Loosecannon17Loosecannon17

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mad World -Cayler Mad World -Cayler

Long time no hear dude and again your awesome voice makes this song sound better than the original in my opinion. I am starting to dabble with FL studios so I hope to get out some more of my own songs again. Maybe at some point we can do some work together :D

Cayler responds:

Yeah, that could happen, get at me with some stuff you've done and I'd love to take a listen :)

All the Music All the Music

Awesome

Awsome made song as usual my friend. I myself got away from music production but i jsut recently got my hands on FL Studios and a hookup for my bass. Once i figure out to work the program i am going start posting what I can come up with.

Cayler responds:

I challenge you to put your whole heart and soul into it and amaze yourself at what you can create. Music is awesome and making it is even awesomer. :)

MM2 Dr. Wily's Stage (1) Remix MM2 Dr. Wily's Stage (1) Remix

nice piece of work

nifty piece going here

Mega Man X Medley Mega Man X Medley

Awesome

I love the music that is in all mega man games cause it just fits where the music is placed. I believe that you got that fits in the right place thing going here. the best is Zero's theme that starts up at 1:19. well done I must say! 5/5 10/10

-+[Somewhere Out There-Duet]+- -+[Somewhere Out There-Duet]+-

Awsome

Beautifuly done my friend. I still want to know when you get a deal to make songs offically so let me know when it happens. also i would love to do some work with ya as well :D 10/10 5/5

Cayler responds:

Believe me, I will let everyone in the world in know if I get a record deal. lmao I'm always up for collabs so hit me with an idea and I'll see what we can do. :)

Travelling the past RAW Travelling the past RAW

an idea

Try this song without distortion. see how it sounds, just an idea (helpfull I'm not hating here I like this already) then turn on distortion at 00:52

Other than that I love it 5/5 10/10

LifeForce Level 1 LifeForce Level 1

Awsome

I love this since Lifeforce is my favorite NES game anyway :D

~LikeEverybodyElse~ -by Cayler ~LikeEverybodyElse~ -by Cayler

Again!

Another finely made song my friend. I must comend you on your great song skills. so when are you getting a deal and starting to sell your cds. you should think about it :D

Cayler responds:

Oh I would FREAKING LOVE to get a deal and start selling cds, but it's likely that I would only get turned down at this point. I'm trying to build a good collection of stuff so that I have something official to submit as a musical resume. If I ever did manage to get signed, that would be a freakin dream come true. lol

_-_Silent Hill_-_ _-_Silent Hill_-_

nice

very nicely done i added it to my collection.

5/5
10/10

Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime

WOW!

A great remix of a great song! this song btw is my fav song in LoZ OoT so I is most happy with it!

5/5