Loosecannon17Loosecannon17

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

you no good black folk you no good black folk

This is sad

Ok seriously why is this even on NG it should be taken down for waste of space that a good flash could be using instead. btw really hating the racism also.

Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo

meh

Ok i'll give you a 7/10 since ot looked really good and had an interesting battle system but I am sorry the music ran out of nifty quickly and started to be annoying I think its because there sounded like only 3 instruments in it.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

I love it

I love this game I come back alot to play it I like killing the ghosts on the pac man stage with the guy not the turret Its like "I am here for the revenge of PacMan may you all pay for what you have done to him!" *pulls out minigun* *ghosts scatter* MUHAHAHAHAH ROFL

HTH2 BETA v.0.1 HTH2 BETA v.0.1

nice

lol that was nice The first part was ok but it would be nice if she licked him clean afterwards. the second part was better I laughed and i still think its cool how the balls pulsed as he blew it in Rio.

Mad World -Cayler Mad World -Cayler

Long time no hear dude and again your awesome voice makes this song sound better than the original in my opinion. I am starting to dabble with FL studios so I hope to get out some more of my own songs again. Maybe at some point we can do some work together :D

Cayler responds:

Yeah, that could happen, get at me with some stuff you've done and I'd love to take a listen :)

All the Music All the Music

Awesome

Awsome made song as usual my friend. I myself got away from music production but i jsut recently got my hands on FL Studios and a hookup for my bass. Once i figure out to work the program i am going start posting what I can come up with.

Cayler responds:

I challenge you to put your whole heart and soul into it and amaze yourself at what you can create. Music is awesome and making it is even awesomer. :)

MM2 Dr. Wily's Stage (1) Remix MM2 Dr. Wily's Stage (1) Remix